Minnesota - Gastroenterology – (100501)
Harbor city located at the western tip of beautiful Lake Superior
150 miles to Minneapolis St. Paul
160 miles to Canada
250 miles to Fargo
FM & IM Residency Programs
- Join a Hospital employed group of 11 physicians includes (9 General and 2 Advanced endoscopy Gastroenterologists) working in a 100 % consultative practice.
- Procedures include ERCP, SpyGlass Cholangioscopy, EUS (diag and therapeutic), RFA, cryotherapy, EMR and enteral stenting.
- Latest model Olympus endoscopes, EUS processors, and Omega fixed table fluoroscopy unit.
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- Hospital under construction with projected opening July 2023
- GI hospital admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- Teaching, research and outreach options available
- Flexible on FTE
- Excellent school districts, ability to live in an urban or rural environment and be minutes from work.
- MGMA IG base salary plus production
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030