New York - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (100728)
Location: New York
30 miles to Oneonta
40 miles to Binghamton
2 hour to Albany
Outpatient only to join a Hospital employed group.
• Outpatient practice, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• No OB
• School based health coverage for pediatric patients
• A first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients.
• Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Paid Malpractice
• Retirement benefits
• CME time and money
• Moving Allowance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030