Texas - Internal Medicine – (101011)
10 miles to Katy
20 miles to downtown Houston
Join a busy clinic location with an opening for a provider who believes in value-based care for your patients.
Dedicated to supporting primary care physicians by providing resources to reduce administrative workloads.
- Clinical support from highly trained staff
- Easy to use, optimized EMR to help you focus your time on what matters most, your patients and their health.
- Cross-trained care management teams
- Patent-pending technology with data & analytics on patient populations quality care trends
This opportunity will offer full-comprehensive primary care services throughout the Houston metropolitan area.
- Improved access to care
- Integration of primary care and pharmacy
- Value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods
- Clinical support by APP’s and Advance Trained Medical Assistants to help with walk-ins and primary care overflow
Benefits & Compensation:
- High Earning Potential
- Full Comprehensive Benefits; CME Stipend, Paid Time Off, Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Limited Call Schedule (Phone only)
- Current Texas licensure or in process
- Active DEA registration or eligible for registration
- Active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or eligible for enrollment
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.