Missouri - Orthopedic Surgery – (101043)
1 hour to Springfield
2 hours to Branson, KC & Tulsa
Teaching facility with FM, ENT, IM, ER & Psych Residencies
- Join a team of collegial, community, family-oriented, fellowship trained surgeons
- Comfortable call rotation of 1:6 for weekdays and 1:7 for weekends
- Main campus houses 9 operating room suites in a 340-bed Level II Trauma Center with a 41-bed ICU
- Two outpatient surgery suites, X-Ray and MRI located in clinic
- Efficient, 24/7-hour anesthesia service
- Surgeons practice is supported by an experienced and well-established administrative team, nurses and physician extenders
- Physician-driven and fully integrated health system with more than 300 physicians on staff in 70+ specialties, and growing
- Generous one-year guarantee / WRVU income model
- Teaching opportunities are available for medical students and residents
- Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
- Residency stipend available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030