Montana - Urology – (101799)
North central Montana
90 miles to Helena
2 hours to Canada
3 1/2 hours to Billings & Missoula
4 hours to Kalispell
International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
Urology Department has 3.5 full time physicians (2 employed, 1.5 locum) offering sought after, efficient, safe patient care with a team of dedicated highly productive clinical office staff including a dedicated procedure nurse, surgery schedulers, and a clinical RN manager.
– Wide range of general bread and butter urology with opportunity to incorporate various specialized interests based on your desires (pediatrics, endourology, reconstructive urology, female urology with an emphasis on pelvic floor disorders, infertility, and oncology)
– Outpatient procedures are performed in our 2 large procedure rooms within clinic and inpatient surgical procedures are performed in our 10 main operating rooms, located within a 5-minute walk from the clinic (accessible via an enclosed skyway).
– 2 da Vinci Xi’s, many well-trained Robotic first-assistants and a dedicated Cysto Suite.
– Urologists collaborate with oncologists and radiation oncologists at our regional cancer center and participate in a monthly multidisciplinary Tumor Board. A strong internal referral base from over 340 Medical Group providers, and additional support and referral patterns from local and regional providers.
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
– Flexible schedule, general outpatient clinic hours M–F 8:00–5:00
– Call Schedule: 1:4, typically 1 weekday per week, 1 weekend per month. When on-call, the urologist will cover just one ER and will average one consult per day, and one case per weekend. Minimal call coverage allows the physician to enjoy all that Montana has to offer.
-Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus structures + incentive compensation bonuses. Opportunity to take over and continue to build a long term, successful, established practice.
-Benefits offered to employees include: 8 weeks paid time off, $6,000 annual education/license fund, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement. We also have physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development and monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.