Pennsylvania - Neurosurgery – (102852)
On Lake Erie
5 miles from the beaches of Presque Isle
90 minute drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo
195 miles to downtown Toronto
Join a multidisciplinary team including 5 Neurosurgeons, 2 Neuro Hospitalists, 8 Neurologists, 2 Neuro Radiologists, and a Neuro Interventional Neurologist, plus experienced APP’s.
An outstanding position at a top academic center with plenty of options to collaborate, perform research, and teach.
- BC/BE in Neurological Surgery
- Typical cases include neurotrauma, brain tumors, complex spinal surgery, cerebrovascular disease and/or endovascular interventional radiology
- The physician will be expected to have excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative disposition
- The physician will be expected to participate in multidisciplinary conferences, quality improvement initiatives and contribute to the teaching of med students and residents
- Interest in participating in research
MGMA base salary commensurate with experience/training
Robust retirement plans
Live in a beautiful, four-season, welcoming city on the water, in a family-friendly community with short commutes to the hospital from many surrounding neighborhoods. Situated less than two hours from Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo. Toronto is less than four hours away.
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030