Indiana - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (105227)
45 miles to Indianapolis
70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
Easy access to metropolitan areas
Family Medicine Residency Program
BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join a coordinated expert pulmonary & critical care team.
- Anticipated Work Schedule & Support:
- 8am to 5pm M-F for 3 weeks per month
- Active ICU 7am to 7pm (Sat thru Fr) every 4th week
- Call schedule 1:4
- Lung Institute day time NP support (follow-up routine care)
- ICU nighttime NP support (2 alternate weeks working 7pm-7am)
- 16 Bed Closed ICU – Separate Step down unit staffed by Hospitalist Team
- Full spectrum Interventional Pulmonary support including EBUS, Navigational & Rigid Bronch, Thoracoscopy, Laser, etc.
- CRRT available for ICU patients with Nephrology support
- Robust Endobronchial Valve Program (Zephyr) site
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Function Labs (PFT)
- EPIC EMR
Offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Competitive compensation package, benefits, Paid Time Off, & CME allowance
- Sign on bonus & potential quality bonus
- Favorable malpractice state with insurance provided
- Excellent employee & physician retention
- Open to recent graduates or practicing physicians
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030