Indiana - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (105228)
45 miles to Indianapolis
70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
4 hours to Chicago
Easy access to metropolitan areas
FM Residency Program
BC/BE OB/GYN Physicians to join the compassionate and committed team which provides high-quality healthcare services to a regional referral center.
The Baby-Friendly designated Birthing Center provides a full range of baby delivery services welcoming over 1,200 babies each year. Each LDRP room is equipped with state-of the-art equipment and is on the same level as a designated C-Section OR suite. The Birthing Center offers two levels of nursery care and includes a physician lounge equipped with a screen for fetal monitoring of each patient.
Anticipated Work Schedule & Support:
- 8am to 5pm for 3 days a week (M-F)
- On call 24 hrs a week with a weekend and holiday rotation
- 2 NP’s, 2 Sonographers, & a phlebotomist provide Clinic support
- 17 bed Birthing Center supported by nurses cross-trained to provide labor/delivery, postpartum, & newborn care
Offers a competitive compensation package based on training & clinical experience:
- Competitive compensation package, benefits, Paid Time Off, & CME allowance
- Sign on bonus & potential quality bonus
- Favorable malpractice state with insurance provided
- Excellent employee & physician retention
- Open to recent graduates or practicing physicians
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030