Massachusetts - Pathology – (106082)
10 miles to Plymouth
25 miles to downtown Boston
30 miles to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
30 miles to Cambridge
Hospital is adding a full time AP/CP BE/BC Pathologist with strong surgical pathology skills.
- Join 4 Pathologists already on staff.
- Provide anatomical and clinical pathology services, including:
- surgical pathology including frozen sections
- immediate evaluations in radiology and endoscopy
- grossing of large specimens in addition to signing out the specimens grossed, and small specimens grossed by the pathology assistants, peripheral blood smear review, semen morphology analysis, transfusion reactions and cross-match reviews, examinations of joint fluids for crystals, and administrative services.
- Employee’s duties will include the provision of on call services, the performance of cancer conference, including taking photographs, on a rotational basis with other members of the Department pursuant to a coverage schedule.
- Schedule of 5 clinical days / week.
- Competitive starting two-year base IG, then wRVU and quality based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Malpractice occurrence-based
- PTO, plus holidays for full-time employees
- Great school systems in the area
H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030