Georgia - Surgery – (106231)
35 miles to Atlanta
40 minutes to Hartsfield International Airport
45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort
50 miles to Marietta
Home of the University of West Georgia
- Hospital employed opportunity joining a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon and a shared nurse practitioner
- Partner with a team of women’s health providers, hematology oncologists, and a plastic surgeon
- 5-day work week with NO general surgery or emergency department call
- Established patient volumes with ability to see 12-14 on clinic days
- Dedicated OR days with access to Interoperative Specimen X-Ray
- Will perform an array of procedure including all surgical breast procedures
- Must be proficient in/or willing to learn stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsies
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030