Illinois - Child Psychiatry – (107051)
45 miles to Chicago Midway International Airport
1 hour to Chicago OHare International Airport
1 hour to downtown Chicago
Level II Trauma Center
Residency & Fellowship programs here
Outpatient Child Psychiatrist to join an existing employed group. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented, friendly, and ambitious individual who is BE/BC. Experience is appreciated, but not required. This physician will serve as an additional provider at our existing clinic in order to provide quality patient care and further organizational growth.
- Monday-Friday outpatient practice
- Collegial hospital-employed group of 7 psychiatrists
- Growing practice with a great need in the community
- Beautiful campus and state-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunity to work with residents
- Full network of support services
- Collaborative administration
- 1:8 weekend call
- EPIC EMR
- 275 K starting base compensation for new grads
- Worked RVU Production Bonus on top of base pay
Commencement/Sign On Bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, & More!
- Generous paid time off
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.