Montana - Gastroenterology – (107685)
North central Montana
90 miles to Helena
2 hours to Canada
3 1/2 hours to Billings & Missoula
4 hours to Kalispell
International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
Join 2 traditional GI Physicians, 2 full time GI Hospitalists to cover all call, various per diem GI Hospitalists, 1 Inpatient PA-C, and 2 outpatient Advanced Practice Providers
- Flexible sigmoidoscopies
- PEG tube placements
- ERCP and EUS skills are optional
- Hospital employed, full time, flexible schedule – NO CALL
- Current Gastroenterologists are spending the majority of their time in endoscopy doing 12-16 cases/day based on preference and complexity and there is opportunity for additional volume if desired (endoscopy is staffed M-F 7:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Clinic is located within a 5 minute walk from the endoscopy suite and is staffed full time with an NP and a PA. Our current physicians spend ½ – 1 day per week in clinic based on preference
- Dedicated GI Hospitalist and PA-C take all consults and call, to do all urgent/emergent cases, consults and inpatient rounding
- If desired, this position can be 50% outpatient and 50% inpatient (which is 24 weeks outpatient and 10.4 wks of inpatient call shifts – ERCP is required for this model)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030