New York - Radiology – (109007)
Location: New York
Northeastern Tier of NY State on the Canadian border (above the snow belt)
Ottawa is 45 minutes and Montreal is 2 hours
St. Lawrence River/Adirondack Mountains
- Mon-Fri 8-4:30
- Interventional/Diagnostic mix
- Modalities: CT, MR, X-ray, US, Mammography, PET imaging/CT-PET fusion, Nuclear Medicine
- Procedures: approximately 45,000 a year- Typical IR procedures: barium studies, Moderate Interventional Studies, ALL Biopsies- Except Neuro, Thoracentesis and Paracentesis, Peripheral Joint Injections, PICC Lines, IVC filters, Abscess drainage, Neph Tube placement
- State of the art equipment such as 1.5AT Signa Excite HDx MRI; 3D mammography, 3D/4D Ultrasonography, DEXA, Philip Brilliance iCT SP 128-slice CT scanner with iDose Technology
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030