Minnesota - Emergency Medicine – (109009)
In the middle of the Lakes
1 hour to Fargo – Hector International Airport (FAR)
175 miles to Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport (MSP)
- Variable 12 hour shifts, 7:30am-7:30pm/7:30pm-7:30am with an equitable participation of days, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Physicians work a guaranteed 1,500 hours/year; roughly 10-12 shifts/month
- Trauma Level 3 Designation, with the closest Level 1 Trauma center 1 hour away in Fargo, ND
- 11,000-13,000 visits annually
- Collaboratively work with a dedicated ER Physician Assistant, scheduled from 12pm noon – 10pm, 7 days/week
- Specialists available after hours: General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Radiology, & Psychiatry
- Local ambulance service
- Nursing staff trained in trauma, cardiac and pediatric emergencies
- Tele-stroke neurologist services available 24/7
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist coverage 24/7 (2 MD’s during daytime hours/1 MD on overnights); Hospitalists run codes for all inpatient areas except for the ED. The ED physician would run codes in the ED only.
- On-site, inpatient psychiatric behavioral health unit
- Respiratory therapy & ultrasound available 24/7
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030