New York - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (109315)
Location: New York
Foothills of the Adirondack Mountains
55 miles to Utica
80 miles to Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)
90 miles to Kingston, ON, CA
4 hours to Montreal & Toronto
- 4-day work week working four 10 hour days
- 40-hr work week for outpatient practice
- Clinic hours are 8 Am – 5 PM
- Patients seen per day average 17 by each provider
- The hospitalist team manages and admits patients in the hospital (no adult inpatient call)
- Codes are managed by the hospitalist team and ED physicians
- 1:13 telephone call rotation with other primary care providers
- Option to do some pediatric and/or adult inpatient rounding if desired for additional compensation but not required (newborn nursery available as well if interested in covering).
- MGMA base salary plus RVU
- $25,000 starting bonus
- RVU bonus for productivity over 50% MGMA, paid quarterly
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030