Louisiana - Family Medicine – (109611)
Southeast Louisiana University town
15 miles to Houma
45 miles to Louis Armstrong NOLA International Airport
60 miles to NOLA
70 miles to Baton Rouge
Private group is adding Internal Medicine physicians to their team.
- Employed by the group
- 1:5 telephone coverage
- ~20 patients / day
- Traditional (in/out)
- Coverage is 1:6
- Day Hospitalist (7 on 7 o f f)
- Base salary 285k plus RVU
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student education repayment
- Residency stipend
- The city’s history echoes through its historic architecture and attractions.
- Conveniently located between NOLA and Baton Rouge, a thriving college town with a strong med community that supports seven parishes.
- With its unique Cajun culture rooted in a strong sense of family and tradition, was recognized as one of the “Happiest Places to Live” nationwide.
- Bordered by the bountiful Gulf of Mexico, this Parish is the Saltwater Fishing Capital of the World.
- Take a drive (or better yet, walk) through historic downtown, and be sure to dine at one of the city’s quaint Cajun restaurants.
J1 & H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.