Iowa - Emergency Medicine – (110190)
North Central Iowa
60 minutes from Iowa State University in Ames
90 minutes from Des Moines
Residency program here
- Full-time position:
- .25 FTE dedicated to administrative duties = 36 hours per month
- .75 FTE dedicated to clinical practice = nine 12 hour shifts per month
- Average # of patients/day = 60
- Annual visit volume = 20,000
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030