Illinois - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (110195)
Quad Cities – Eastern Iowa
130 miles from Chicago and within 300 miles of six other major metropolitan areas: Milwaukee, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Omaha and St. Louis
- Opportunity to practice outpatient medicine in an established and well-known clinic
- Dedicated clinic roomer, shared triage and deliveries and OB Hospitalist group
- Onsite Lab, adjacent hospital, US Tech in clinic and new US bedside equipment
- Cohesive group of colleagues and supportive staff allowing for autonomy while building the practice according to your preferences
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients and the community
- Full-time position including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination
- Average of 25 patients per day; shared call: 1 day/week, 1:6 weekends
- Procedures: colposcopies, IUD insertion, biopsies
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Evaluates, interprets, and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.