Iowa - Neurosurgery – (110207)
25 minutes from the University of Iowa
4 hours from Chicago
5 hours from Minneapolis, Kansas City and St. Louis
- Opportunity to practice in an established and growing clinic and to have the multi-regional collaboration support
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination
- Average of 20-25 patients per day, during a full clinic day
- Average of 8-10 Surgical cases per week
- 8 days of call required per month; Additional stipend pay for above 8 days
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Specialty care/surgical procedures: Spinal, Carpal tunnel, stimulators, and pumps
- Evaluates, interprets, and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.