Connecticut - Urology – (110387)
- Physicians must be BC/BE in Urology
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1B)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Position: Full time
- EMR: Yes
- Setting: Traditional (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Location: Hospital / Clinic
- Telephone coverage: 1 in 3
- Schedule: M-F
- Teaching Facility with Internal and Preventive Med Residency programs
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology and male health.
- Schedule, perform, and interpret tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
Join an established group of 2 other Urologists and midlevels looking to add an additional Urologist to their team.
- Competitive base
- Sign on
- Relocation reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Health, dental, vision, FSA, and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement plan options
- Licensure reimbursement
- Lower Naugatuck Valley Region
- 20 minutes to NewHaven
- 45 minutes to Hartford
- 75 miles to NYC
- Regional airport: 15 minutes
- International airport: 1.5 hours
- About the area: Safe area with easy travel to NYC.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030