Tennessee - Neurosurgery – (110594)
Tri-Cities area at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in NE TN and SW VA
15 miles to East TN State
100 miles to Knoxville
Multiple Residency & Fellowship programs in town
Join 3 highly skilled physicians servicing the needs of patients all over Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. Using the most up-to-date technology, the group treats a variety of neurosurgical related issues including a high volume of elective spine surgery, trauma, and tumors of the brain or spine, peripheral nerve syndromes and sterotactic radiosurgery.
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Signing bonus
- Moving allowance
- Education loan repayment
- Work with seasoned physicians providing mentorship and support
- Dedicated physician assistant
- Call 1:4
- No state income tax in Tennessee
- Regional airport
- Beautiful lakes, rivers, streams for boating/fishing activities
- Award-winning public/private golf courses
- Regional attractions – Bristol Motor Speedway, numerous hiking/biking trails – Steele’s Creek Park, The Virginia Creeper Trail, and The Appalachian Trail.
- Arts/Culture/Music – The Paramount Center for the Arts, Cameo Theater, The Birthplace of Country Music Museum, The Barter Theater, Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion
- Craft breweries and local wineries
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030