Pennsylvania - Emergency Medicine – (110699)
1 hour from State College & Harrisburg
3 hours from NYC, Washington, DC and Philadelphia
Emergency Department Volume:
- Great provider coverage (at the busiest times, average of 8 beds), Physician average 1.7 patients per hour.
- Single department coverage with average of 30K annual visits.
- Full time; 1656 clinical hours/annually, average 9.5-hour shifts; triple coverage with two physicians and one AP 12.0 hours per day.
- Certified by ABEM or ABOEM, preferred.
- Highly competitive straight salary compensation model; shift differential for days vs nights.
- Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k retirement plan and an additional elective deferral plan
- Generous annual CME dollar and hours for continued education.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030