Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine – (110700)
1 hour from State College & Harrisburg
3 hours from NYC, Washington, DC and Philadelphia
- Join an established practice with one (1) IM physician and two (2) Physician Assistants providing a full range of Internal Medicine services for adults.
- Office schedule: M-F office hours. On-call is practice specific (shared).
- No emergency department or inpatient coverage required.
- Practice utilizes employed Hospitalist group for all inpatient admissions.
- Practice is in proximity to hospital.
- Practice EMR: Epic.
- Specialists available for referrals and consultations in all fields.
- Patient demographics include: payer mix of commercial, self-pay, Medicare and Blues; 55% females; ages mainly 60+; average 15-20 patients per day.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan
- Malpractice with tail coverage, no expense to the employee.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030