Indiana - Surgery – (110705)
45 miles to Indianapolis
70 miles to Louisville & Cincinnati
4 hours to Chicago
Easy access to metropolitan areas
FM Residency Program
- Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- Physicians typically work 3-4 half days in the office, 2 half days in surgery, and 1 half day in Endoscopy.
- Call 1:6 taken in weekly rotations. Evaluate all emergent calls from the ER, referring physicians and outside entities as needed. Follows up with appropriate treatment.
- Practice is open for discussion regarding call rotations if a candidate is interested in a more call-focused practice.
- Physician sees 10-15 patients per day (half-day sessions).
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030