New York - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (48561)
Location: New York
Western New York
10 miles to Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
95 miles to Toronto, ON, CA
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist for their tertiary care hospital with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Hospital is part of larger regional system that has two other maternity services at two hospitals including a Hospital that is a Level III NICU with just under 3,400 deliveries a year and 16 OBGYN residents.
- Deliveries > 2,400 a year, 250 of them NICU admits
- All OBGYN providers are Board Certified and very collegial
- Labor deck has Laborist 24/7 and midwife coverage also 24/7
- Limited call responsibility with back up
- 100% nursing and OBGYN physicians electronic fetal monitor EFM-C certified
- 24/7 NICU coverage by five (5) BC Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs
- Significant support from adult providers that can also care for moms with cardiac needs, vascular or other medical needs
- Highly qualified Ultrasound technicians and lovely office environment adjacent to hospital for easy access to labor and delivery
- Option for provider to consider having high risk maternal practice if desired
- Deliveries by MFM not required however possible if interested
- IG initial salary and productivity bonus option
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental, vision, vacation, CME and deferred compensation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Relocation reimbursement available
- Signing bonus option
- Retention bonus option
- Educational stipend option
- Student loan assistance option
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.