Indiana - Pediatric ENDO – (52916)
2 hours to Indianapolis
3 hours to Chicago, Columbus & Cincinnati
100 miles to Indianapolis, South Bend & Toledo
Med School, FP Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Key position with a vital role in developing the new Pediatric Endocrinology program
- 90% outpatient and 10% inpatient workload
- Typical office hours are 8a-5p but this can be flexible upon the physician’s request
- Strong interest in quality improvement
- Opportunity to be involved in clinical teaching and medical student education through IU School of Medicine
- Current plan is to staff a comprehensive team of 2 advanced practice providers, 2 registered nurses and 2 diabetes educators to support the physician in providing care for children with diabetes, thyroid and endocrine disorders
- Thriving Adult Endocrinology Program with 4 adult endocrinologists and 4 advanced practice providers who are eager to collaborate and engage with pediatric endocrinology to facilitate the pediatric to adult transition
- Robust group of pediatric specialties and pediatric outpatient care
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.