Alabama - Hematology/Oncology – (53063)
50 miles to Birmingham
Home of University of Alabama and Big 12 Football
Family Medicine & Pharmacy Residency Programs
Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join the Cancer Center. This position is to replace an oncologist in a practice that has been serving the Tuscaloosa area for over 30 years.
- Call 1:5
- Avg number of patients per day: 15-20
- 12 Medical Oncology Exam Rooms, 6 Radiation Oncology Exam Rooms
- Hospital provides nursing and billing/insurance administration; Oncology Assoc provides credentialing, accounting, F&M review and H/R services.
- 2-3 year contract, with partnership option at end of term
- Salary – Potential of $400k+ plus dividend
- Productivity raise at the end of Year 1
- Paid Malpractice
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation
- CME – $1,250 annually
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.