Minnesota - Psychiatry – (54057)
25 miles to La Crosse
50 miles to Rochester
75 miles to St. Paul
Midwest College Community
Psychiatrist to join a Psychiatry & Counseling team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. daily schedule, flexible schedule
- NO weekend or holiday call
- Minimal weeknight call each month
- Competitive salary and benefits package including education loan assistance/sign-on incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 35 days of time off, $7,500 annual CME and dues/license, $5,000 moving expenses, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
- Very limited call (4 days or less per month)
- Flexible schedule with focus on work life balance
- Treatment of patients in outpatient and inpatient settings(11 bed adult unit)
- Opportunity for rapid development of outpatient practice
- Enjoy high level of collaboration with primary care physicians
- Participate in process improvement activities including forward thinking community efforts to improve mental health care
- Opportunities to join Medical Staff Committees
- Service system is well connected with mental health case management, adult rehab services and occupational support services
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including fully integrated EMR, Dragon, Dynamic Documentation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030