North Dakota - Child Psychiatry – (54382)
Location: North Dakota
Along the majestic Missouri River
University of ND Medical School in town
200 miles to Fargo
Fellowship Trained Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist as part of a growing Behavioral Health Team. The beautiful clinic and inpatient unit, within the hospital has its own dedicated space with a tremendous long standing treatment support staff. The position would also boast the opportunity to be a part of an award winning service line with multiple levels of care, ranging from clinical & in-patient to partial hospitalization. We are a growing hospital employed team in a multi-specialty clinic of outstanding providers.
- Both inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization care
- Competitive base Salary with productivity incentives
- Huge Sign on Bonus
- Full time, employed hospital position with leadership component
- Psychology, therapist, APRN and case management support
- Option to teach Medical Students
- Join a robust 305 bed regional referral center, rated a top 50 hospital in the Midwest
- 25 bed in-hospital psychiatric Unit
- 9 bed Dedicated Child and Adolescent Unit
- Set your own schedule with ability to practice how you see fit
- Light call and tremendous relationship with ED team
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.