Alabama - Family Medicine – (54936)
Half way between Birmingham and Montgomery
- Existing group with FM and two IMs
- Physician retiring in August
- 1600 established patients seen in last two years from retiring MD
- Employment for three years
- Pathway to partnership, can join partnership with nothing out of pocket
- CME paid time off
- Vacation time flexible, minimum two weeks, could take more
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long term and short term disability
- MD and not DO
- American or internationally trained
- Practice started in 1980, no one has left. Newest physician, has been there 18 years.
- NP starting
- See 30 to 60 patients per day based on physician’s preference
- EMR: MediSys
- In office lab, digital x-ray, EKGs
- No Medicaid, 40% Medicare, 35% Blue Cross, 25% Commercial or Medicare HMO, 2% private pay
- Practice so busy they don’t advertise
- Central location, ½ mile from hospital
- Typical day from 7:50 – 5:15
- Small town and small community
- Know patients and a cordial family type atmosphere
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.