California - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (58504)
Inland Empire – Southern California
1 hour to LA, Orange County
90 miles to San Diego
Hospital is seeking an experienced cardiothoracic surgeon to join a busy multispecialty group practice
- Board eligible/board certified in cardiothoracic surgery
- Surgical split will be almost 90% CV surgery
- Our surgeons perform state-of-the-art cardiovascular and thoracic surgery services for adult patients including Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), valve repair and replacement, aortic surgery, arrhythmia surgery, general thoracic surgery including robotic lobectomy, ECMO, TAVR, Watchman and Mitraclip
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package
- Significant growth potential
- Opportunities for academic involvement via cardiology fellowship program
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.