New York - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (59145)
Location: New York
Northeastern Tier of NY State on the Canadian border (above the snow belt).
Ottawa is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away
St. Lawrence River/Adirondack Mountains
- Opportunity to join and provide a full scope of OB & GYN services in an established practice performing outpatient and inpatient work in modernized facilities.
- Hospital Employed
- Must be motivated, engaged and committed to providing high quality care and be operationally driven to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency
- Willingness to work and live in rural, small community setting; and actively engage with the community
- Call 1:3; 10-bed birthing center
- Outpatient office attached to hospital for ease of care
- Professional & personal life balance
*Two Physician Couples Welcome
Offer Package Outline:
- Starting Salary Range: $340,000.00 + DOE, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO – 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus 7 holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center’s retirement plans.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.