Tennessee - Radiology – (59327)
Home to Vanderbilt
Teaching Hospital with IM Residency & Med Students
Seeking BC Diagnostic Radiologist for a full-time position in an expanding hospital setting. Responsibilities include the interpretation of CT, MRI (MSK/Body/Neuro), Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy and plain films.
Mixture of interventional/ diagnostic; 50-60 reads per day and 4-5 procedures per day; 26 weeks per year
- Clinical interpretation of Body CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, plain films and MSK MRI
- Participation in the On-Call Service of the department
- Participate in education of medical student and residents
- Be willing to participate in active research projects
- Participate in hospital and committees as assigned
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.