Georgia - Pain Management – (61279)
Savannah, GA – pain management physician needed for private group practice in the area. Ideal candidate will have SC and GA license and be board certified in pain management.
- 100% Interventional pain practice near the coast
- Private practice setting joining one other pain physician and 3 PA’s
- Base salary will depend on experience and will be in the $350,000 – $400,000 range
- Production bonus is based on collections
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, health, CME
- New ASC is being built near main office in Georgia
- Group also has an office in SC across the GA border so a SC license will be needed too
- Fellowship in pain management is preferred or experienced pain providers will also be considered
- This is an employed position and will not be a partnership
- Group is expanding services and growing and needing 1-2 additional physicians over the next few years
- This is an outpatient only practice with no call duties. Group does all interventional pain procedures including epidurals, blocks, RFA, Stim trials, trigger point injections, facet injections, etc.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030