Massachusetts - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (62520)
Southeastern Massachusetts on RI border
45 minutes to Boston and Cape Cod
20 minutes to Providence and Newport
3 hours to NYC
Join a 160 Provider Multi-specialty group in Southeast Massachusetts
- Joining 6 pulmonary/Critical care physicians plus a Nurse practitioner
- Group has 45 primary care physicians and represents various medical specialties including sleep lab, radiology division, laboratory, outpatient endovascular suite and urgent care centers
- Group covers the ICU at one local hospital (160 beds) and does consults at one other hospital (350 beds). The physicians perform PFT’s, bronchoscopy and biopsy and are trained in EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy. Current specialized projects include a COPD clinic, a Dyspnea Clinic, specialized care in local skilled nursing facilities, a low-does chest CT screening program and a lung nodule program.
- The salary is competitive and commensurate with training and experience.
- Physicians are eligible for corporate bonuses after 1 year and eligible for partnership after 3 years with minimal buy-in.
- Of course, moving expenses, health insurance, vacation, CME expenses, and a 401K are included.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030