California - Psychiatry – (62928)
30 miles to Stockton
60 miles to Sacramento
90 miles to downtown San Francisco
100 mile to Yosemite National Park
3 hours to Lake Tahoe
Behavioral Health Center is a 67-bed acute care adult inpatient Psychiatric hospital.
Enjoy all that Northern California has to offer from the Sierras to the sea!
• Currently 100% inpatient with future combined outpatient rotation
• Only Psych hospital in 6 counties – 500,000 draw area
• Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM plus Call stipend
• Workload expectation: up to 14 patients/day
• Currently developing outpatient services at which point the inpatient workload will be adjusted to accommodate the outpatient rotation
• $368,000 base pay (annual collections guarantee for coverage 230 weekdays/year)
• Additional Call coverage required based on rotation, compensated as follows:
• Weekday Call shift – Monday-Friday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM = $600/shift (weekday Call is “phone only” and rarely requires physician to come in)
• Weekend Rounding shift – Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM = $1,800/shift (round on up to 17 patients)
• Total estimated annual compensation (based on 24 Weekday Call shifts and 12Weekend Rounding shifts) = $425,600 ANNUAL INCOME
• Signing bonus and relocation package negotiable
• Independent contractor position (1099)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.