Wisconsin - Emergency Medicine – (63010)
35 miles to Madison
70 miles to Milwaukee
100 miles to Chicago
- 240-bed Level II Trauma Center, experiencing 30,000 visits annually; 52 hours of double physician coverage sometimes triple physician coverage daily.
- Physicians also work at a free-standing emergency room and urgent care, just 7 miles from the trauma center (main), experiencing 28,000 visits annually; staffed with a physician and mid-level providers.
- Hospitalists and Family Medicine residency performs all hospital admissions.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
- Excellent emergency medicine team, with a flexible work schedule.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation, along with paid licensing;
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance; and
- Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- Full benefits
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030