Iowa - Hematology/Oncology – (64533)
Quad Cities 30 min – which has a total population of over 400,000
90 miles to Chicago
60 miles to Ames
4-5 hours to St. Louis
Cancer Care Institute, accredited by the NAPBC and the NQMBC, is seeking an additional Oncologist to join a team of 4 Oncologists.
Cancer Care Institute offers leading technology with collaborative services for radiation oncology, genetic testing, clinical trials and infusion resources.
- 3 clinic locations
- Inpatient consultations primarily at one Hospital
- Potential for Leadership Position
- Call: 1:4
- Iowa and Illinois License required
- Competitive compensation with two-year guarantee, then transition to wRVU Model
- $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance is Negotiable
- Relocation Allowance
- 4 Weeks Vacation, Plus 6 Holidays
- CME Allowance and 1 Week for CME
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 403(b) with matching and 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.