Florida - Pain Management – (64720)
FL Panhandle – FL’s State Capital
50 minutes to the beach
2 hours to Panama City
150 miles to Destin
Metro area of 350,000
FM, IM & GS Residency here
- New patient consultations.
- Established patient follow-up evaluations
- Order and evaluate imaging studies
- Review and document in electronic medical record system
- Pharmacologic management of pain and other related conditions
- Order urine drug screens and analyze results
- Review multi-state controlled medication reporting database
- Maintain working relationships with other local providers
- Oversee midlevel providers
- Board Certified/ Eligible Physician in Pain Management
- MD/ DO Education, Residency from US accredited programs
- Fellowship in ACGME accredited program
- Unrestricted/ clear Florida Medical license
- DEA License
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Strong work ethic
- Maintain positive environment with practice, patients, peers, administrative and clinical staff
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.