Florida - Orthopedic Surgery – (64787)
35 miles to Tampa
45 miles to Orlando
Community of 500,000+
Large Multispecialty Group of over 225 physicians
Exceptional opportunity for orthopedic surgeon to join a well-established private group. Fellowship training in total joint required. Extensive resources in-house—MRI, CT, PET, 3 musculoskeletal radiologists in-house for consultation; full service laboratory.
- Private, physician owned and operated clinic
- Within 45 minutes of 2 major airports-Tampa & Orlando
- Opportunity for partnership after 2 years of full-time employment
- Short ramp-up time
- Electronic medical record system
- Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement
- Highly competitive salary guarantee with opportunity for bonus; great earning potential (no cap)
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Benefits – health, life, disability insurance, 401k, CME allowance, paid time off
- Attractive, affordable housing
- Public and private schools including Harrison School for the Performing Arts
- Professional Sports- Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers; access to Tampa Bay Bucs, Rays, Lightning and Orlando Magic
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030