Oregon - Psychiatry – (66270)
40 miles from Eugene
70 miles from Portland
1 hour from the Pacific Ocean and 2 hours from the ski slopes of the Cascade Mountains
- Join a well-established, full spectrum mental health program.
- Employed – allows you the unique opportunity to work with clinical and precepting psychiatry residents
- Monday-Friday, 8-5pm, 5 days a week; opportunity for some remote/telehealth work
- See on average 10-12 patients daily, depending on appointment type
- Visit types include medication consultation/management, and primary care consults
- Minimal weekday call, after clinic hours call psychiatrists are on second call (back-up to psychiatry residents who take first-call)
- Work with 14 other MD/DO/PMHNP and 8 LCSW/PhD/LPC
- 34 patient contact hours
Offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.