North Dakota - Dermatology – (66722)
Location: North Dakota
Physician owned group of 70+
Teaching opportunities are available through the University of ND Medical School, which has a local campus.
Dermatologist to join a private multi-specialty practice. Prefer experience with performing Mohs Surgeries. Group is physician owned and is the premier group within our geographical area.
Some of the other competitive benefits Mid Dakota offers are as follows:
· A competitive first year income guarantee, or the Clinic’s RVU production-based income, whichever is greater.
· Profit Sharing.
· CME allowance.
· Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
· A match toward each physician’s contribution into the 401k retirement plan.
· Short-Term Disability (less than 90 days) supplements the physician’s production income, if necessary.
· Two Long-Term Disability policies:
-One is a guaranteed (no medical exam) group LTD policy
-The second is a portable individual policy (subject to a medical exam) up to age 65. The individual policy may be supplemented to higher benefit levels at physicians choosing and eligibility.
· Medical malpractice insurance is paid at 100%.
· Group term life insurance (no medical exam required).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030