Montana - Surgery – (66738)
Northeastern Montana just minutes from the large, pristine Fort Peck Lake
2 hours to Canada
150 miles to Williston
270 miles to Great Falls
- Hospital employed practice – joining an established surgeon
- JCAHO accredited non-profit facility. 25 bed critical access facility with state-of-the-art equipment and setup. 2 OR’s and a procedure room with 3 CRNA’s. Hospital has all radiology equipment including CT Scan, Dexa-scan, MRI, tomography, etc.
- Looking for a well-trained surgeon with ability to do some minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery as well as endoscopy. Hospital is willing to get a surgeon additional equipment if needed for certain procedures you do. Hospital does stabilize trauma patients but will fly out to Billings or a tertiary facility nearby.
- Base salary starts in the $350,000 range plus production bonuses, loan repayment, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, health, 401K, 6 weeks vacation and 2 weeks of CME plus expenses.
- Local airport in town with flights daily into Billings, MT and a local Amtrak train
- Huge lake in the area provides a great opportunity for water sports and fishing with great walleye, northern pike, salmon, bass, etc. Great area for hunting with Elk, deer, etc.
- City is a family oriented community with a strong focus on local sports teams and outdoors activities.
- Medical staff is made up of 3 Family medicine doctors, 1 Internist, 1 OB/GYN, 1 general surgeon, 2 NP’s, and 3 PA’s that cover the ER, Radiology and an orthopedic PA.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030