Maine - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (68180)
Rural NE Maine
120 miles to the beautiful St. Lawrence River.
230 miles to Quebec
Regional airport offers three round-trip flights daily to Boston’s Logan International Airport
Join a 33 physician MSG – Join 3 Obstetricians and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives
-The successful candidate will join two OB/Gyn’s, two Certified Nurse Midwives and a Family Nurse Practitioner in providing compassionate, high quality care to obstetrical and gynecological patients drawn from multiple communities.
– 180 – 190 deliveries are performed annually, with market share steadily increasing.
– High risk mothers and neonates are referred for delivery to Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor.
– The Women’s Health Center is located downstairs from the Medical Center, providing inside access within minutes to the labor/delivery/post partum unit of the hospital.
– OB unit and staff have a well-earned reputation as the warmest, friendliest and most desirable place to deliver babies in the County.
– Specialists available include urology, vascular and thoracic surgery, general surgery, and ophthalmology
– Outpatient clinics including diabetes counseling and nutritional therapy
Status: Full-time: 40 – 45 hours/week, including operating room time
Patients: Community profile includes a sizeable population of women for whom Gyn surgical procedures and urodynamic testing are becoming increasingly important.
Competitive MGMA salary
Generous health and welfare benefits package
Professional liability insurance
Education loan repayment
H1 and J1 visa sponsorship available
J1 & H1B VISA candidates are encouraged to apply.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.