California - Internal Medicine – (68794)
South Central CA on the Mexico border
15 miles to Mexicali, Mexico
1 hour to Yuma
100 miles to San Diego
2 hours from Palm Springs
3 1/2 hours to LA
- 100% outpatient practice with no call obligations or weekends
- Federally qualified health center with loan repayment available
- Option for a 4-day work week (10 hour days)
- Group can do J1 or H1B visa sponsorship for candidates available this year
- Located 2 hours from San Diego, 90 minutes from Palm Springs and 3 hours to Los Angeles.
- Easy two hour drive to the beach. Located in Imperial Valley and Riverside county
- Outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, paid time off and holidays, LTD, STD, 403B and 457 retirement plans, extended illness bank, discounted health care services and more!
- Must be interested in working with and serving the medically under-served patient population. Spanish speaking is not required as they do have translators available as needed.
- Competitive salary ($250,000+) depending on experience and negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation bonus.
- Must be Board Eligible or Certified by American board of Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.