Missouri - Psychiatry – (68997)
University town in the Ozarks
100 miles from Springfield
200 miles from St. Louis
3 hours to Memphis
Opportunity to teach medical students
Psychiatrist to provide outpatient services to both children and adults. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues and minimal administrative responsibilities. Behavioral Health consists of comprehensive ancillary services including: 30 case managers, Neuro Pschological testing, Psycho Therapy Services, 105 employees and a 22-bed Adult Inpatient Psych Unit.
- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Currently there are 2 full-time Psychs, 1 Part-time and 1 tele-Psych.
- Outpatient is located across street from hospital. Hospital also contains a 22-bed adult inpatient Psych unit.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, on-site EKG, dedicated phone nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Opportunity for Tele-Psych at out outlying clinics.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- OMC Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 40 days of Earned Tim Off (ETO) annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.