Massachusetts - Hematology/Oncology – (69071)
2 ½ hours from Boston & New York City
Community teaching hospital affiliated with UMass
IM, Surgery and Psychiatry Residency Programs
- Hospital based practice located in a new, state of the art Cancer Center incorporating Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Integrated Health Center, and a Multidisciplinary Clinic.
- NRG/SWOG/NCI funding, with research opportunities available.
- A nationally recognized Cancer program:
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- A ranking among the Top 1% in the Nation and Top 10% in Massachusetts for medical excellence by CareChex.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.