Montana - Endocrinology – (69125)
North central Montana
90 miles to Helena
2 hours to Canada
3 1/2 hours to Billings
4 hours to Kalispell
International Airport – direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
- Dynamic team consisting of an Endocrinologist, a Nurse Practitioner who has spent many years in endocrinology, a Diabetic Education Coordinator and Dieticians
- Practice is shared with a strong group of 7 Internal Medicine colleagues and located in the same building as additional outpatient primary care and specialty providers. The clinic also has an outpatient infusion suite area
- In-office procedures including but not limited to: Insulin pumps, CGMS, thyroid biopsies, thyroid ultrasound
- Clinic is open Monday – Friday and there is opportunity for flexible scheduling, including 4 day work week or week on/week off depending on personal desires
- Opportunity to participate in telehealth initiatives and rural outreach if desired
- When needs arise, practice is 100% consultative endocrinology with no call
- Visa sponsorship available with many years of immigration success!
- Competitive salaries and fair production with additional incentive bonus structures
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- 8 weeks paid time off (6 PTO, 2 CME)
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.