Kentucky - Psychiatry – (69574)
35 miles to Evansville
2 hours to Nashville
100 miles to Louisville
Brand new 450 bed hospital – Certified Stroke Center
FM Residency program starting in 2019 teaching opportunities available
- Newly renovated outpatient clinic to accommodate growth and expanding service area with population draw of 400,000
- Join a group of 2 board certified psychiatrists and 3 APRN’s, plus 5 licensed counselors
- Inpatient unit in new hospital accommodates 12 beds
- Currently adult-only practice, but open to child/adolescent
- Robust referral base, be as busy as you want to be
- Customize your practice (in-patient/out-patient mix or out-patient only)
- Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site wellness facility in hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2019 – teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking BC/BE candidates–experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and marketing
- 6 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,000 CME annually, and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.