Michigan - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (69693)
20 minutes to Saginaw Bay
2 hours to Detroit
FM Residency here
Busy and established four physician OB/GYN private practice.
BE/BC physician to join its dynamic full range practice. A family-centered approach to maternity care. We recognize that childbirth is important to mothers, fathers, significant others and the rest of the family. So our nurses, physicians and other medical professionals will do everything they can to ensure that your family will have a positive, safe birth experience. Our services include:
- Vaginal births and births that require additional expertise, such as twins, preterm deliveries, cesarean sections and induced labor
- Highly skilled, caring nurses
- State of the art labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) suites
- A proactive pain-management philosophy
- Infant nutrition and lactation support
- A family-friendly visiting policy
- 1:4 call
- Clinic visits average per day per provider
- infertility counseling, contraception counseling, colposcopy, endo biopsy, IUD insertions and removals, Nexplanon insertions/removals, OB ultrasounds and non-stress tests
- Highly skilled nursing staff
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.